Friday, January 13, 2012

Technology


Technology great be pretty amazing...most of the time!  After reading with Faith about how laundry was done 150 years ago, I was thankful for a washing machine!  I can't imagine having to do what those women did just to wash clothing!  Then, Steve showed me an article from Consumer Reports Money Adviser.  In the article were the top money saving apps to have on your iPhone.  While time will only tell how great they will actually be, there was one in particular that I thought was amazing.  It's called Cellfire, and it allows you to input your savings cards for the different grocery stores at which you shop.  Once that is done, there are coupons that you can select and put onto the savings card.  What this means, is that upon swiping that card at the grocery store, your coupons are automatically used if you bought the product!  No more clipping coupons.  No more leaving them at home.  And especially no more forgetting to hand the coupons to the cashier!  I just love it!!  Today I am thankful for those advances in technology that simplify my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment