Monday, January 16, 2012

Date Night!

It was on a Friday night, exactly eight years ago that Steve and I went on our first date!  It was a blind date, to be exact!  Our mutual friends, Jim and Karlene Taylor, set us up, and after talking to Steve on the phone I figured a date would be a good thing.  And it was!  On our first date, we went to see a movie in Seal Beach and out to Hennesy's for a drink afterwards.  While the above picture obviously was not from that first date (it would be actually pretty strange if we had one from that first date!), but it lead to this picture!  I am so grateful for Steve, and that he continued to want to date me, then marry me, and continue to date me!  Date nights are the best nights!  I could go on and on about how much I love them and how important I think it is to date your spouse, but I may save that for another post!  Instead, I am going to bask in my gratitude for that first date that Steve and I had, and that we didn't stop dating once we were married, but continue to go out and have fun with each other! I love you Steve!!

No comments:

Post a Comment