Thursday, January 19, 2012

Elliptical Excitement

This morning at the gym, there was a little extra excitement to my workout!  The LA Fitness I go to got brand new Elliptical machines!  For someone who primarily uses an elliptical as the means for cardio exercise, this is exciting!  Well, at least it was for me!  Not only did I feel the workout was better on the new machine, but the magazine holder (a crucial aspect of working out is being able to read a magazine!!) was greatly improved, and there was a special spot for my phone (aka iPod!), which made the whole reading the magazine and listening to music thing easier!  And did I mention, of all the members at LA Fitness, I was the very first one to use a new machine??!!  I know, so exciting!!  But really, it once again shows that it is often the little things in life or in your day that can make a difference and be exciting! 

My gratitude today is not just in the new elliptical, but in all those small joys that we have in each day!  And in celebrating those little joys!

No comments:

Post a Comment