Saturday, January 21, 2012

Movies!

I fondly remember watching The Muppets on television on Saturday nights!  Naturally, I would have a bath and then get to watch The Muppets before bed!  When I saw that the current Muppet movie was at the cheap movie theater, I knew I would take the kids to see it!  It was supposed to rain all day today, so I thought it would be a perfect day to go to the movies.  Well, it rained all morning, but the sun came out by lunch time.  Since I had told the kids that if it rained we would go to the movie, we went! 

It was fun to see those crazy characters from my childhood.  And it was fun to see the kids enjoy the movie and hear who their favorite Muppets were!  Today I am thankful for the opportunity to share some of my own childhood memories with the kids, and I am thankful for the cheap movie theater!!  Such a great place to take kids!  It was a fun afternoon, and maybe they will have their own Muppet memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment