Sunday, February 26, 2012

New Discoveries!

I love learning new things! Whether big or small, significant or just fun, the expansion of the mind is a wonderful thing!  This past week, I learned a few new cool things that I just can't not pass on! 

At MOPS this week, it was our Favorite Things meeting.  It is based on what Oprah used to do in giving away to her audience her favorite things.  But instead of new cars, trips across the world, or Burberry scarfs, we bring our favorite "mom" things that are $5 or less!  We are, after all, on a different financial level than Oprah!  What I always love about this annual meeting is that I learn about new products!  This year, a mom brought Downy Wrinkle Release Spray!  All you do is spray a wrinkled article of clothing, shake it, and viola!  The wrinkles are gone!  Because who has time to iron?! 

Yesterday at the birthday party, a mom who has become a friend after seeing her at a number of different parties as we have a number of mutual friends, introduced me to a cool new app for the iPhone!  It is called Pic Frame, and this is what you can do with it...

Boarders and words can be added to any picture!

Pictures can be made into a collage!

Yet another example!  Cool, huh?  I have had fun playing around with it!  I love that other people share their vast knowledge with me!  Today, I am thankful for friends, especially friends that share their valuable, or at least fun, knowledge with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment