Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A Well Balanced Day

Some days seem too busy, others a little boring, but today seemed to be a great balance!  We had some fun things to do
- Breakfast out with Grandma Poelstra and Aunt Joan who spent the night at a hotel in Ventura
- School
-Swim Lessons
-Wednesday night church service

But yet nothing was back to back or overwhelming that would make the day a crazy day!  I like the balanced days!  The kids had fun playing inside and outside, and I even got some laundry done! 

They had fun soaking up the sunshine while swinging away the day!  So today I am thankful for a nicely paced, balanced day.  It doesn't seem like much to be thankful for, but to me it is worthy!  So much so that I am going to work harder for more balanced days ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment