Monday, March 19, 2012

Such Love!

My kids often think I am the best at everything!  I know this wont last forever (or probably even much longer!!), so I am trying to savor it while it lasts!  This afternoon's activity is case in point.  For Awana tomorrow night, it is "Drive in Movie" night, which means that they need to bring a car to sit in at the movies!  Insert making a car out of cardboard.  Creative projects, easy or difficult, are not my forte!  I am so artistically challenged!  But as I assembled what totally does not resemble a race car for Shane and a bus for Faith, they were both  beyond thrilled with the results!  They are totally clueless that their mom seriously lacks talent in this area!

I am thankful that they still look at me as great, even when I am not!  What wonderful love that is!!


One other story from today...we were playing letter BINGO this afternoon.  To enhance the game a bit for Faith, I had her come up with the sound the letter makes as well as a word that starts with the letter.  For the letter M, I was hoping she would choose my favorite M word - Mommy, but instead she said molecule! 


No comments:

Post a Comment