Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A little Help!

Isn't it great to get a little help sometimes?!  Today operation project make-the-kids-a-car-out-of-a -box receive a big boost!  Steve was home today and really added a great finishing touch to the Awana bus and race car!

Steve spray painted each car, and I made some wheels!  The kids were thrilled!! 

And Shane's race car actually had two more wheels put on as we finally convinced him that cars need four wheels!  I am looking forward to picking them up in a few minutes and hearing all about their fun drive in movie night!

Also today, Steve took off the baby swing and put up the acrobat bar.  The kids both loved swinging on it!  It's so funny how something new is just that much more exciting!!

They would both swing, and then let go landing with a "ta da!"  It was pretty funny!  So today I am thankful for the help Steve brings to me - not just today, but every day!!  I am so grateful to have him as my husband and helper!



No comments:

Post a Comment