Saturday, March 10, 2012

So Thankful!

There is a good reason the blog posts have been MIA lately - I was sick!  It was not fun at all as I must have caught a flu bug or ate something bad!  But the thing I am so thankful for is that Steve was home the entire time!  What a blessing!  He is such a huge help to me, especially when I literally could not do anything!  He is the best!!

Amidst me being sick, my parents came to visit!  And thankfully I was better for most of their time here.  We had an action packed day on Friday spending most of the day in Santa Barbara.

We went to two different parks - one being more of a garden park depicted in the picture above.  The kids loved walking on the nature trails as well as seeing the ducks and turtles swim in the pond.  Across the street from this park was a large wooden playground that the kids found very fun too!

The next stop was the zoo!  It was such a beautiful day that it made being outside even more enjoyable!

No comments:

Post a Comment