Sunday, June 26, 2011

More River!

I have more pictures from our trip!  Thanks to Aunt Sue and Matt for taking these!

The kids spent quite a bit of time playing in this great raft!  Since we were at the river, where there is a current and no sandy beach with a gradual walk into the water, this raft was the best thing ever!!  The kids were able to play in the water (the middle was a mesh net thing!), yet they were safe and contained!! 
Faith enjoying the raft!

One of the highlights for me was having the chance to water ski!  I don't think that I have water skied in at least fifteen years!!!  The first day I skied on two skis (and even got up on the first attempt!), and then later tried just one ski!  Here is me attempting that!

And on my fifth attempt I got up!! 

Venturing out of the wake!

And four days later I am still feeling the effects of having water skied!  I guess that shows my age!

No comments:

Post a Comment