Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Silly Shane!


Shane has quite the little personality and can be quite the character!  The things he says and the things he does often leave us laughing!  Like his older sister, he remembers everything!  And for him, that is often displayed in the things he says.  For example, today when I asked him to make his bed, he replied, "Sure mom, piece of cake!"  It surprised me that a boy, not yet three, would say that!  And when I made him a sandwich for lunch, he said it was just perfect!  We're going to have to keep our eyes on that little charmer!  I wanted to share some pictures from the past few days that just made me smile...

This picture is from this past Friday at Faith's preschool graduation celebration.  As a treat the school served popcorn.  And our popcorn loving Shane ate more than any one else!!  Towards the end, he was sitting by the popcorn machine and eating so that as soon as his bowl was empty he could immediately ask for more! 


Saturday night I was giving Faith a shower (yes, she takes showers now!!  She is getting so big!!), and when I went to find Shane to give him the two minute warning until his bath, this is what I found!  He was playing Faith's Leapster Explorer (an educational video game thing).  I though, what a boy!!!

Yesterday at lunch Shane/Buzz Light Year insisted on having lunch with all of the Buzz Light Years we have in the house!  It was pretty funny!  And he took them all to take a nap with him as well! 



No comments:

Post a Comment