Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday Faith!!

It is hard to believe that our little girl turns FIVE today!  Wow!!  Time seems to fly every year, but for some reason turning five seems like a monumental occasion!  We are so thankful for each day that our lives have been blessed by this little girl!  Leading up to this day, I have really been noticing those moments where I can see her acting older.  From her wanting to order her own food at restaurants, asking the librarian who the author of a book is all on her own, and thanking me for serving carrots for dinner because it is a good source of vitamin C, I am constantly reminded that she is getting older and more independent!!  While I love seeing this independence, it also makes me realize that she is only going to become more so, which really is a good thing, but also hard at the same time for me!

So today we celebrate Faith and who God has created her to be!!  We celebrate her helpful personality (I am always amazed at how much she wants to help Steve and I out!!), puzzle-making skills, curiosity about learning new things, love of books and music, and her love for her family.  May God continue to bless you, Faith, this year and many, many more!!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment