Thursday, April 14, 2011

Another Zoo Adventure

Today was yet another trip to the Santa Barbara Zoo!  The weather was beautiful, the excursion fun, and the kids well-behaved!  Since it was a nice warm day, all the animals were out and most were active!  We even saw the baby giraffe for the first time!  The kids weren't too impressed as Faith said, "He's a baby?  He is already bigger than me!" 
Here the kids are with the elephants.  Shane was not in the mood to have his picture taken!

We spent plenty of time sliding down the ant hill!

The baby giraffe...that only I was impressed with!

The kids decided to play on the stage at the zoo.  They put on quite the performance for me!  This is a glimpse of their singing and dancing to their favorite Jana Alayra song "Jump, Jump, Jump", which can be heard quite frequently around our house!

Here Shane is thanking me for coming and thanking me for the applause!

No comments:

Post a Comment