Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Just wanted to take a moment and say Happy Thanksgiving!  As the day draws to a close, it is once again my goal to have a more "Thanksgiving" heart and attitude all year long!  As a family we have so much to be grateful for, and I am enjoying my children beginning to pause in their days and let me know they are thankful for something.  And I love it that Faith will ask me, usually at a time when I really need to be reminded to be thankful, what I am thankful for! 

We had a nice day with Steve's family, even though Steve had to work.  We stopped by to see him at the station, which was so great as it was day 3 of 3 that he has worked!  Once again the kids were in awe (and a little scared) of the fire truck and engine.  A definite highlight was seeing Daddy slide down the fire poll twice!  Faith clapped for him and beamed with pride!  Once again, Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment