Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Leggings!

 This morning I was thrilled when Faith announced she was going to go and get dressed even before I had to ask her to do so!  This was exciting for me as she hasn't been too into getting ready in a timely fashion lately.  As she headed into her room, she mentioned something about being a little chilly.  While I didn't give too much thought to it, this is why she said that...

Apparently she really wanted to wear her "leggings" as she calls them!  Since it was not a school day, I decided to embrace her desires and just smile and tell her she looked cute!  She was very proud that both her shirt and the leggings had stripes as that made them match! 

Shane allowed me to dress him!  Thankfully as I write this now, the fog has burned off, the temperatures have climbed and Faith is no longer chilly!

Here's a picture from Faith's swim lesson yesterday!  She had so much fun jumping in I couldn't resist taking this picture and posting it!  Happy Tuesday!  Embrace what comes your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment