Thursday, October 28, 2010

Because you're curious...

I thought I'd give you the highly anticipated potty training update!  Shane is doing so well!  While I was hopeful he would do well as he showed many signs of being ready, he has surpassed my expectations!  He hasn't had an accident since Day 1, and is staying dry even during nap time!  I am shocked!  I still put a pull-up on him for the naps, but he really is proud of himself for keeping his undies dry all the time!  And of course it's so cute to see him so excited about what a big boy he is and how well he is doing.  Faith continues to be proud, which is also fun to see! 

And since Shane is doing well, we have been getting out of the house and doing fun things!  Fall break has been fun.  It's so nice to have Steve at home for a few days.  Faith was able to go to a birthday party of a classmate today, and she had a blast!  She even saw some friends from her preschool class last year who she doesn't see anymore, so that was fun for all involved.  Can't believe tomorrow is Friday already!  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment