Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween

I am finally getting around to downloading and posting the pictures from Halloween!  And this picture may look vaguely familiar as each of the kids decided to wear their costumes from last year!!  They were both so excited all day about going out trick-or-treating!  Shane actually asked when he woke up if it was time to go out, and I told him that we would go trick-or-treating after dinner.  Naturally, he asked to have his dinner then!  It has become a tradition to go to my friend Melissa's Halloween party with other family friends, which is always very fun!  And the parents are always excited to do this holiday as a group!

Faith with two friends at the party.

Shane and I!  Once again, I was a cowgirl!  It's just such as easy costume!!

Such a cute little Minnie Mouse!

Out trick-or-treating!  It was pretty cute as he would go up to the door, receive some candy, and then instead of putting it right in his pumpkin, he would run back to Steve and I and show us what he had received!  He was especially excited about candy corn!

Finished for the night!  So the question then was, can I have this??!!

This was part of the food that I brought to the party!  Apple slices and vanilla wafers with pumpkin dip!  The dip tasted just like pumpkin pie!!  Yummm!

No comments:

Post a Comment