Monday, November 28, 2011

Catching up, once again!

As I was downloading the pictures from Thanksgiving, I realized that I had neglected to download some other pictures from the past few weeks.  And since they were still on my phone or camera, I had not blogged about them!  And some were totally blog-worthy, so here they are!

Faith with pink hair!!  At Awana a few weeks ago, it was crazy hair night!  And of course Faith had to participate!  We went on a search for pink hair spray, and thankfully we found it!!  It washed right out the next day, but she just loved having pink hair for a day! 

A new nickname has been given to Faith - Erin Andrews!  For those non-sports fans, Erin Andrews is in my estimation the most well known female sports reporter at ESPN.  Faith has earned this nickname as she has become quite the sports fan!  And with the help of the ESPN app on the iPad, she keeps us all up to date with all the sports!  She tells us which teams are playing against each other, when the game is, and then who wins.  It is really pretty cute!  She is so in the know, I think she may even give Uncle Dave a run for his money!  In the picture she is checking the app and telling me about the upcoming College Football games!

Last week we watched parts of the Maui Invitational as two of my favorite college basketball teams were playing - Duke and Michigan.  In the finals of the tournament, Duke played against Kansas.  While watching the game, Faith thought that they Jay Hawk mascot of Kansas was really pretty cool!  She liked it so much that she decided Kansas is going to be one of her favorite teams! And when I informed her that she actually has a Kansas t-shirt, she went right in her room and put it on over her pjs and proceeded to sleep wearing the t-shirt! 

One more funny Faith story - last week she was asking Steve to take her for a bike ride. Since it was getting dark, he suggested that they do it on Saturday when he was off of work.  She replied, "But daddy, I can't go then!  That's game day!"  As in college football game day!

No comments:

Post a Comment