Saturday, May 21, 2011

Pajama Day!

Yesterday was Pajama Day at preschool.  And guess which lame-o mom forgot??  Yes, it was me!!  Poor Faith arrived at school and quickly realized that all her friends were in the comforts of their pjs, while her mother had dressed her!  Of course, I had a coffee meeting right after dropping her at school, so I could not immediately correct the  mistake!  Thankfully, I think this little life blunder was harder on me than in was on Faith!  And after my meeting, I immediately brought her some pajamas!  Since Shane has to be exactly like Faith, he stayed in his pjs too for most of the day as he was the one who had not been dressed in the morning!  He was thrilled to ride in the car wearing them!  Oh the things that excite a two year old!  It ended up being a good day...and one we wont soon forget!!

No comments:

Post a Comment