Tuesday, March 15, 2011

we're getting closer!

As promised a few days ago, I have pictures of the latest additions to the kitchen - the shades and bench cushions!
Showcasing the shades and cushions!

From the other angle

And here is a glance at the sink area as the trim and tile work were redone


Other than the kitchen, we have been trying to do things outside as we have had beautiful weather lately!  Inspired by Faith's field trip last week, she and I went to the local nursery to buy some flowers to plant.  It was really fun to go and pick them out together and have her help me plant them in pots for our front porch.  Also this past weekend, there was a celebration at Faith's preschool for the Woodland playground that was completed.  It is a great outdoor, exploratory playground for the preschool!  I enjoyed watching Faith and her friends play!  As a special treat, someone brought in a number of Bongo drums and other types of drums for the kids to play.  Faith had a blast with those!!  Sadly, I did not have my camera along!  The girl was all smiles making music! 

And this week we look forward to the start of March Madness!  The kids and I made our picks today.  I am proud to say that they already know to dislike Ohio St.!  Both of them picked OSU to lose in the first round!  While that is highly unlikely, I applaud the principle!

No comments:

Post a Comment