Sunday, November 29, 2009

Mission Impossible

I attempted the impossible today...well, better stated, what I attempted to do today turned out to be impossible! I tried to take a picture of the two kids together for our Christmas card. This is a process that began a month or so ago when I bought them cute, coordinating outfits (that was the easy part!!). Then today, I dressed them in the outfits (getting a bit more difficult). And finally, I set out to get THE picture! The one where both kids in their coordinating outfits are not only next to each other, but also looking at the camera, smiling and looking absolutely adorable. Like I said, mission impossible with a 3 1/2 year old and a 16 month old! So here are some shots that are not "card worthy". So view at your enjoyment, knowing that these aren't actually the worst shots! Those were deleted as soon as they were put on the computer!


They really are enjoying this whole process!


My battle most often was getting them to stay next to each other so I could snap a shot!

3 comments:

  1. Christmas outfits are such a pain when they start getting out of 5T and into girls clothes and then you want them to coordinate with the baby and it is a mess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny. I tried Mission Impossible too. Round one did not work. I hope round two does for the both of us. By the way, I love their outfits...Gymboree. xoxo Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too funny, Alyssa! I love reading your blog! Hope your Holiday season is going well. Things were going well at our house until the awful Gator's performance against Alabama :( Oh well..

    ReplyDelete