Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

We hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! There is so much to be thankful for! Faith was very thankful that Pumpkin Pie was on the menu for Thanksgiving dinner! While she has quite a sweet tooth (I have no idea where she could have received that from!!?), pumpkin pie has emerged as a favorite dessert! So, we needed to get a picture of Faith, Aunt Renee, and the delicious pumpkin pie that was consumed on Thanksgiving day!

And for the first time ever, I ventured out on Black Friday to do a bit of shopping! I didn't get up early (well, earlier than normal I should say!), wait in any lines, and I wasn't planning on shopping, but it turned out that Target had a certain item on sale that Faith had on her Christmas list! So, I went out, at 8:30am, battled the crowds at Target, and was successful in purchasing the big, exciting, toy for Faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment