Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A slower week

Our week is off to a slower start, and I am just loving it!  While activities are fun and add interest to life, it is nice to have a few open days where the possibility of what to do is completely open!  I have even found that I was able to accomplish a few small projects around the house that I have been to tackle. 

Yesterday afternoon the kids wanted to take a walk by the beach and play at the beach park.  It was a beautiful day, so we went!  The kids also wanted to see the fair rides that were being set up as the Ventura County Fair begins tomorrow!

Today we went to the zoo with our friends the Fourtunati's!  Despite the zoo being the busiest I have ever seen it, the kids had a great time, and we didn't lose any of them!!

Here is Faith with Jordan and Isabella!  It is so nice that all the kids get along so well and have so much fun together!

And of course we are enjoying watching the Olympics!  Both kids naturally think that some day they too can represent the United States in the Olympics!  And they both would like to do so in volleyball!  Since that was always my favorite sport to play, I have no problem with that!


No comments:

Post a Comment