Tuesday, June 19, 2012

VBS

This week the kids and I are spending our mornings in Babylon!  It is a week of Vacation Bible School, and the theme is Daniel in Babylon.  The kids are having a blast learning about Daniel, singing, doing crafts, and just being with friends!  Faith also really likes wearing the costumes that are provided for all the kids.  Shane on the other hand refuses to wear his!  And I am in costume as well as I am leading games at the Palace Playground!  Thankfully I have some great helpers! 

To prove how much the kids enjoy VBS, here is a glimpse into this morning.  Since I am on staff, we all need to be there by 8:15 am.  After waking up, the kids dressed themselves, ate breakfast, made their beds, and were totally ready to go by 7:45!  I was amazed!  Mostly because I didn't even have to ask them to do any of these tasks!  Who are these kids?!  We are looking forward to having more fun and learning more about Daniel's life in Babylon!

No comments:

Post a Comment