Thursday, April 19, 2012

It's been a while!

Yes, I know, I have been totally slacking lately in my blog postings!  We haven't been doing anything too exciting or thrilling lately, and while I am still looking for things each day to be thankful, I just have not been posting them!  What can I say?  I need summer!  But here are a few pictures from the last week...
Steve bought Faith some new gardening tools since she likes to help him in the yard.  She is such a great helper!

Last Saturday the kids wanted to play Halloween!  So we had cowgirl Faith and Shane as Buzz - surprise, surprise!  They had a great time playing, and they even wore them out while we picked up some dinner!

Monday night Faith had her American Heritage Girls.  Right now her class is studying our country and learning a little about it, including some of the Presidents our country has had.  For a craft, the girls made Abraham Lincoln's log cabin out of frosting, graham crackers, and pretzels.  For Faith, the highlight was eating as she created!  And then eating after she finished the project!

The kids have been a bit under the weather this week, so we have spent more time at home than usual.  So we pulled out the bubbles for something fun to do the other day!

We did make it to swim lessons.  Since Faith listened well, we all celebrated with some frozen yogurt!

Again, since we have been home quite a bit, today the play dough made an appearance and the kids made me all sorts of different flavored ice cream cones!



No comments:

Post a Comment