Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Faith!


It's hard to believe that my little girl turns 4 today!  What is most amazing to me is that I see her become more "little girl" as opposed to toddler every day.  The things she asks to do (practice writing numbers in a workbook, play games, for me to paint her nails!) and the things she says (the other day in the car she said, "Shane is going to be two soon.  I just can't believe it!") and remembers (well, she pretty much remembers everything!!!) remind me that I need to savor each one of these days as they are going by quickly!  Each day is a gift - even the hard ones, and we need to enjoy each moment!  We are very blessed to have Faith in our lives, and I look forward to celebrating many, many, many more birthdays with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment