Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Gingerbreak Cookies

One of the Christmas traditions that I started with Faith last year was baking and decorating gingerbread cookies. And since Faith remembers everything, she has been asking for a few weeks about when we would make gingerbread cookies again! So, today was the day! She loved helping me with the cookies, and showed great improvement in the decorating realm (although that really isn't say too much). Her favorite part remains eating her creations!

Getting cookies out of the oven!

We occupied Shane with his lunch - some yogurt, which he fed to himself. It was pretty messy, but he sure had a great time!

"I think it's time to eat one!"

working wonders with frosting

So, any 'real' cookie decorators out there don't have to worry about us putting them out of business! But we had fun, which was our goal!

1 comment:

  1. If she wants to come and cook at my house, just let me know!

    ReplyDelete